Nu Web IPTV promises over 150 channels and Video On Demand at launch

Uitenhage – Nuweb.tv website promises online HDTV with over 150 live tv channels, 7 day catch-up TV and Video on Demand. They are set to launch  late march 2013 according to their website, The service will be provided on a web based platform for mobile phone, tablet and PC and by purchasing a set-top box for DSL connection for your home viewing. According to Techcentral the 1.4Mbits adsl line will be required to stream this content.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. iptv packages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information here. It seems really very informative.

    Xtreame HDTV
    IPTV Catch Up

    ReplyDelete